February 23 2015
Two new, shining stars, Caroline Hayes and Max Moskal, working for Affinity behind-the-scenes at the recent Bryan Adams 30 year anniversary concert of the “Reckless” album release. No one has to mention that they were approx. minus 7 years old when the album came out….
February 18 2015
Photo by J. Larry Carey. He and director Jim Alexander are in Alaska interviewing and filming the Urban Unangax Culture Camp for Affinity.
Amazing Aleut Elder, Alice Petrevelli in Anchorage Alaska. Next week Kautokino, Norway~!
The Sony FS7
February 02 2015
Cameras improve every year, and so do we ;-)
We have recently taken delivery of a fleet of new Sony FS7 cameras, their answer to Canon’s C300 popular release, (but Sony's technology and ergonomics are much better).
The Sony FS7 is a great little documentary camera:
- lightweight and small, yet ergonomic
- super light-sensitive in low-light environments
- proven recording format XAVC for super slow motion: HD to 180fps, and 4k to 60fps.
- zero to 60 in four seconds… (Just like Ron’s cars & bikes!)
- Canon lens compatible; three zoom lens documentary package now available
- EF primes super-speed package with ƒ1.5 aperture also now available
- wireless video monitoring now available
- inexpensive whole-package daily rental to suit
Call for a demo and to see how Richard & Don have customized and packaged the kit.
We continue to invest in new technology - We are here to serve your production needs.
The Sony FS7. Available now at Affinity Production Group.
December 23 2014
Merry Christmas to everyone! Here's to a happy, healthy and busy 2015!
Chris and Marvin
December 19 2014
Work is a zoo today! Here's Chris and Marvin the Marmoset. Usually Chris is hidden in the back halls - our secret edit weapon. But who can resist baby animals? James Hall and his wife Carole Malcolm foster for Saunders Country Critters zoo and brought in Marvin and Fergus the 6 week old African Fennec Fox. This visit seriously cut into work time... for the whole building!